Shaghf Terms & Conditions
Last updated 14/2/2021
● Agreement to Terms
Welcome to https://shaghfmall.com/(“Site”). The owner and operator of the Site is Owned By Shaghf Alriyada Portal , a company registered in the United Arab Emirates (“UAE”) under license number 903933, with its office located at 221 Al Maktoum Rd - Port Saeed - Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, THEN YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM USING THE Website AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Website from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms & Conditions at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms & Conditions, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms & Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms & Conditions by your continued use of the Website after the date such revised Terms & Conditions are posted.
The information provided on the Website is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Website is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Website.
● Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated, the Website is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Website (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights. The Content and the Marks are provided on the Website “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms & Conditions, no part of the Website and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Website, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Website and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Website, the Content and the Marks.
● User Representations
By using the Website, you represent and warrant that:
○ All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
○ You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
○ You have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms & Conditions;
○ You are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside;
○ You will not access the Website through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise;
○ You will not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; and
○ Your use of the Website will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
● User Registration
You may be required to register with the Website. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products available on the Website. However, we do not guarantee that the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products. All products are subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change.
● Purchases and Payment
We accept the following forms of payment:
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Website. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in AED.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order. If your order is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until such time as you cancel the applicable order. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Website. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by vendors.
● Return/Refunds Policy
● 7 days Returns
Defectives, not meeting specifications nor fit for purpose items may be returned within 7 days from the receiving date, we will examine the returned items and refund the full price including the shipping fees charged by the client.
● Authenticity Guarantee
In case of finding an item to be counterfeit after receiving it from our side, we will refund the full price including the shipping fees charged by the client.
● Non-refundable Products
You do not have a right to return, replace or exchange products in respect of:
○ Products that are classified as hazardous materials or use flammable liquids or gases.
○ Products that have been used or damaged by you or are not in the same condition as you received them.
○ Products with tampered or missing serial numbers.
○ Products that fall under specific categories, including food, beverages, swimwear, underwear, hosiery, socks, hygiene related and personal care products and other products as specified by us in our absolute discretion at the time of placing the order.
○ Any other products described as non-returnable or non-refundable in the Shaghf Mall Return Policy from time to time.
● Prohibited Activities
You may not access or use the Website for any purpose other than that for which we make the Website available. The Website may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Website, you agree not to:
○ Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
○ Make any unauthorized use of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
○ Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Website.
○ Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website and/or the Content contained therein.
○ Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website.
○ Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
○ Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
○ Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
○ Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website.
○ Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
○ Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
○ Use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
○ Use the Website as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Website and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
○ Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website.
○ Attempt to bypass any measures of the Website designed to prevent or restrict access to the Website, or any portion of the Website.
○ Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Website to you.
○ Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
○ Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Website or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Website.
○ Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
○ Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Website, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
○ Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Website.
○ Use the Website in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
● User Generated Contributions
The Website may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Website, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, "Contributions"). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Website and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
○ The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
○ You are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the Website, and other users of the Website to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms & Conditions.
○ You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your Contributions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms & Conditions.
○ Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
○ Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
○ Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
○ Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
○ Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
○ Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
○ Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
○ Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
○ Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
○ Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
○ Your Contributions do not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of these Terms & Conditions, or any applicable law or regulation.
Any use of the Website in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms & Conditions and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Website.
● Guidelines for Reviews
We may provide you areas on the Website to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
○ you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed;
○ your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language;
○ your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability;
○ your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity;
○ you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews;
○ you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
○ you may not post any false or misleading statements; and
○ you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Website ("Submissions") provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
● Third-Party Websites and Content
The Website may contain (or you may be sent via the Website) links to other websites ("Third-Party Websites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties ("Third-Party Content"). Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Websites accessed through the Website or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Website, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content. Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any Third-Party Websites or any Third-Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Website and access the Third-Party Websites or to use or install any Third-Party Content, you do so at your own risk, and you should be aware these Terms & Conditions no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any website to which you navigate from the Website or relating to any applications you use or install from the Website. Any purchases you make through Third-Party Websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party. You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on Third-Party Websites and you shall hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the Website, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the Website and any services provided on the Website or products sold through those advertisements. Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the Website, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights. We simply provide the space to place such advertisements, and we have no other relationship with advertisers.
● Website Management
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
○ monitor the Website for violations of these Terms & Conditions;
○ take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms & Conditions, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities;
○ in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
○ in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Website or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems; and
○ otherwise manage the Website in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Website.
● Applicable law
Terms and Conditions prior to the Site's visit in accordance with the provisions and rules set out in the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
If one violates these terms and conditions, Shaghf Mall has the right to resort to the law to protect its infrastructure and informatics, and Dubai courts are competent to resolve any dispute in this regard.
The user of this site is subject to this agreement to the UAE federal laws and local laws and international conventions to which the UAE is a party. Therefore, he is not entitled to use the logo of Shaghf Mall and the contents of its website subject to protection under applicable intellectual property laws And international agreements concluded without prior permission from the innovative platform of the jump and follow the procedures adopted in this regard.
● Copyright Infringements
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Website infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us using the contact information provided below (a “Notification”). A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that pursuant to applicable law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the Website infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
● Term and Termination
These Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Website. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE Website (INCLUDING BLOCKING CERTAIN IP ADDRESSES), TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION. WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR USE OR PARTICIPATION IN THE WEBSITE OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION THAT YOU POSTED AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT WARNING, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
● Modifications and Interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Website at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Website. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Website without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website.
We cannot guarantee the Website will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Website, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Website at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Website during any downtime or discontinuance of the Website.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the Website or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
● Dispute Resolution
You agree to irrevocably submit all disputes related to Terms or the relationship established by this Agreement to the jurisdiction of the United Arab Emirates courts. Shaghf Mall shall also maintain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country where you reside or, if these Terms are entered into in the course of your trade or profession.
There may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to Shaghf Mall, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Website at any time, without prior notice.
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY
● ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS,
● PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE,
● ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN,
● ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE,
● ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR
● ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
● Limitations of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE Website, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
○ your Contributions;
○ use of the Website;
○ breach of these Terms & Conditions;
○ any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in these Terms & Conditions;
○ your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; or
○ any overt harmful act toward any other user of the Website with whom you connected via the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
● User Data
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Website for the purpose of managing the performance of the Website, as well as data relating to your use of the Website. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Website. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
● Electronic Communications, Transactions, and Signatures
Visiting the Website, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Website, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE WEBSITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
These Terms & Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Website or in respect to the Website constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms & Conditions operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control. If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms & Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms & Conditions and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms & Conditions or use of the Website. You agree that these Terms & Conditions will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them. You hereby waive any and all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms & Conditions and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms & Conditions.
● Contact Us
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Website or to receive further information regarding use of the Website, please contact us at:
221 Al Maktoum Rd
Port Saeed, Dubai 00000
United Arab Emirates